BDSM Questions and Answers

BDSM Q&A is the place where BDSM lovers can come together to discuss every BDSM topic under the sun. Whether your BDSM questions can be classified in the BDSM for Beginners category or you are a seasoned BDSM practitioner who likes to share experiences, BDSM Q&A is the perfect place for you.

1 Answers

Mouth gag…?

Asked by: 286 views

Anyone know what they call the type of gag that does not actually “gag” but just holds the mouth wide open (some sort of stretch I suppose) so that you can insert stuff there. I don’t mean the classic ball gag.

1 Answers

  1. That’s an open mouth gag you’re talking about. Also known as ring gag or O-ring gag.

    papasteve - Jan 30, 2017 | Reply

Answer Question